Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kim Kardashian's Nautical Look For Less

One of my favorite trends for spring and summer this year is the nautical look. Horizontal or vertical, I love both.  Put in pops of colors like red and yellow and the look only gets better. And who has pulled off this look time and time again is none other than Miss Kim Kardashian.  She's been seen in stripes throughout the years and I've highlighted her best looks. 





But without breaking the bank, or transferring daddies funds, I've learned that sometimes you can find a better version of your favorite celeb look for less.  One of my favorite celeb-inspired websites is AXPARISUSA.com. They always have hot trends for under $50.  I found a more 2012-adapted look of Kim K's nautical stripes dress for just $28.50. See look below.


I absolutely adore this dress and it is the perfect nautical look for this season.  Pair it with a white blazer and you can even wear this to your lunch meeting. Gorgeous Award! Other nautical looks on AXPARISUSA.COM:





AND, the Kardashians have teamed up to create their own nautical looks for their Sears Kardashian Kollection and K-Dash by Kardashian for QVC.




1 comment:

  1. Just got a white blazer, I love the nautical look too, I need some stripes to go under it now. I love shopping for work clothes!

    ReplyDelete